Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quickie: Godtopus Eats

Just a quickie to pimp out the other blog I'm contributing to, Godtopus Eats. You have to check it out if you haven't yet; there's some incredible recipes in there, some from yours truly.

I made this last night and haven't been able to stop eating it since then, it's that good. You can click on my name at the top to see my other contributions. It's fairly new so expect a lot more deliciousness to come. I've made a few things that other people have posted and haven't been disappointed. They're mostly really easy to make and just delicious.

So be sure to check it out! And expect another episode of The Pain pretty soon. Maybe today if I can stop being lazy.

1 comment:

Dudleys Mom said...

Thanks for posting this link--I saved so many recipes from the site and I'm now following the feed...also, I've never read Twilight, but I'm enjoying your evisceration of same. Don't hold back!!

-Dudleysmom, a lurker who slunk over from Pajiba