No Whining Wednesday!
A list of things to look forward to today:
1) Mexico-Honduras game. This is for World Cup Qualifiers, people. This means it's a big deal. We're three games away from going to our first World Cup in 27 years. IT IS A BIG DEAL. Unfortunately, we're playing on Mexican turf and they're kinda pissed over us beating the pulp out of them last time. And our team has a tendency to fizz away into nothing at the last minute. But I can't help it. I'm still hopeful. And very, very excited.
No, really, it's a big deal. We have a history with Mexico. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID.
2) Glee premiere! I have no shame in admitting I love the hell out of musicals. And television. And sweet, hilarious shows. So this is the trifecta of awesomeness as far as I'm concerned. My only fear is that it'll air at the same time as the football match and then I'll go insane with the channel flipping.
3) ANTM premiere. That is all. No, really, shut up.
4) CAKE. I made an awesome pineapple upside-down cake last night. Unfortunately my mom is allergic to pineapple so I didn't leave much of it at home; instead sent most of it to be sold at her office. But I kept a big chunk and it shall make a grand dessert. There's also some corner brownies left. And anyone with any taste whatsoever knows that corner brownies are the best.
5) Maybe my package from the US Embassy will come today? This is just pure wishful thinking, but...it could happen. And in any case I'll be calling the Embassy later today to see if they HAVE the package from the State Department yet.
Things to look forward this week:
Going to the beach on Saturday. HEY-O.
I do love No Whining Wednesdays. Just writing all this cheered me up.