Tuesday, June 16, 2009

blips

Gah, I am way behind on my reviews. Way, way behind. I'm about 6 books behind. But here's my excuse: I'm sick as a dog and have barely been able to get out of bed. I've spent the day reading another Outlander book and playing Zelda. That's how I roll.

Anyway, I'll try to write the Outlander review tomorrow. Then I have to do Me Talk Pretty One Day, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager and High Fidelity, which I should finish tonight.

Still no word on the visa thing. Cripes. At this rate I'm gonna be married in September. Which I sort of always wanted, specially because Texas finally gets some sane weather around that time. So you know, maybe it's for the best. That's what I'll keep telling myself to keep from going crazy.

And as an extra: a million hugs to my dear Jeremy, who's going through a rough patch right now. There's nothing I can do except to tell you I'm here, and hang in there. And send virtual hugs.

No comments: