Friday, March 26, 2010

Sometimes I crack myself up

This was my response to this:

If I were an actor at the end of a junket I'd start answering questions in the most insane manner possible. Just to fuck around with the last-tier journalists.

“Which member of “The A-Team” do you most closely identify with?”

The van. Because it got rode hard and dirty, knowadaimean?

“‘Dynasty’: Krystle or Alexis?”

TEQUIIIIIIILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

“You’re not even slightly sentimental for the 80s? “
The Tiki God in all of us demands a sacrifice to the great spirit of wine and coconuts. I, for one, will choose a small cockatiel and tie it to the strings of the wind and release it into a rainbow of pure mineral spirits and song.

Etc.

***

Yes, sometimes I like to save my own witty comments so I can reread them and feel pleased with myself. I am hugging myself right now, because I'm the funniest person I know. Plus, since I run the EE I can't really pick my comment for it, can I. I mean, I could, but...don't want to start a revolt, ya know? So I want to save it here and show it to you all like a plaque on my desk.

NO IT'S NOT SAD SHUT UP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed! I should have said so.

The Caustic Critic said...

Have you ever seen "America's Sweethearts" with John Cusack and Julia Roberts. John Cusack's character does sort of go nuts during a questions session -- it's one of my favorite parts of the movie.